Internship: Software Engineering Intern
Google’s Software Engineer Interns are hired on as researchers and developers offering numerous opportunities to implement complex computer science solutions in a collaborative effort working with Google full-time employees.
Position Description: Depending on a student’s background and experience, each intern will be assigned to one of the areas listed below: Product & Systems Development Test Engineering Site Reliability
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python)
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming a plus
Software engineering internships are available with google in various locations.