Many publishers, authors, and editors have read and scouted for teen through their blog. This is an opportunity to get noticed by others in the field of communications and even a potential of getting hired as a writer or a blogger.
- All writers are required to write a minimum of 2 articles (300 – 700 words) per month.
- Teen writers will also commit a minimum of 2 hours per week as an extension of their articles, such as: working on the comments section and the teen discussion forums.
- Interns will learn the techniques for writing for a blog audience and the difference between writing offline and for an online community.
- Teen marketers will become part of and explore teen social networks where they can learn more about marketing articles, cold calling via email, web 2.0 tools, online marketing, marketing a website, while also participating in group writing experiences.
- Teen marketers will spend a minimum of 2 hours per week developing online marketing skills and building their knowledge and experience in Web 2.0 marketing.
Interns will then spend 2 hours or more practicing the skills they have learned.
How to Apply:
Interested students can sign up to receive their email newsletter.