The Disney College Program
Walt Disney World® Resort
is a unique opportunity that combines education with real world experience in one of the most beautiful and exciting settings imaginable. Who doesn’t become a little kid again immediately upon arrival at the park? I can’t think of anyplace else that offers such diversity or provides such an opportunity to learn how to meet the challenges of our global world than working at one of the beautiful, exciting parks at Walt Disney World.
Benefits of a Disney Internship
1. Let the Magic Begin
Photo (c) Michael Sult
Disney World College Program is available to all college students regardless of major and the possibilities are endless for those wishing to work in this dream come-true environment. No matter how old you are or how many times you’ve been there, each time WDW takes you to a world that's like no other.
2. Building Transferable SkillsThe WDW College Program gives student all the resources they need for developing transferable skills that can be used for a lifetime. Students will have the opportunity to further develop their communication, interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills that will make them more qualified and attractive candidates for any employer.
3. Educational OpportunitiesThe academic opportunities that WDW College Program offers its participants is fantastic. Students even have the ability to earn credit for courses. The classes provide students with sound management skills and compliment their work assignments in the various parks.
4. Professional ExperienceCompleting a WDW internship provides an experience that students can can take with them anywhere. WDW’s is a creative environment that attends to much detail and focuses highly on customer satisfaction. Since these attributes are the cornerstones of success to any business, students will come away from their internship experience with the valuable skills they will need to attain success in their career.
5. Making New FriendsStudents from all over the world flock to WDW to do internships. You will have the opportunity to live and work alongside students from around the country and the world in an environment that is very similar to the college experience.
6. Employee DiscountsCast members of the WDW College Program receive free admission for themselves and their friends at all of the parks. Additional discounts are available at the resort and within the Central Florida community.