- Corporate Staff and Support
- Global Consumer and Small Business Banking
- Global Wealth and Investment Management
- Global Corporate and Investment Banking
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Business or technical-related majors
- Non-graduation status (graduation date no earlier than August of the year in which the internship takes place)
- Ability to work 40 hours per week for the entire program (10 to 12 weeks)
Internship Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as access to Associate Banking and 2 paid days off for those working 10 weeks or more).
- Interns are classified as temporary associates for benefit purposes.
Application Process & Deadline:
Internships typically begin in May and continue through August. The application deadline is mid-February of each year, and open positions are usually filled by mid-April.
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC
Careers in Finance:
You can learn more about careers in the financial industry from About.com's Guide to Financial Careers, Mark Kolakowski. For more information on Bank of America, you can check out Mark's overview of the company.
Recruiting on college campuses for finance jobs also begin much earlier than for most other industries. Students are often surprised to see recruiting deadlines for careers in finance beginning in September.