You can go to Twitter or join Simon & Shuster's the Facebook group for more information on Simon & Schuster internship opportunities and a calendar on their recruiting schedule. Recruiters visit a number of colleges and universities throughout the year.
• Students must be an undergraduate or graduate college student.
• Check the website for minimum number of hours for internships.
• Candidates must register for academic credit for the internship.
• Students must have strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills, leadership and organizational abilities.
• Students are expected to maintain a professional appearance, be enthusiastic, and have a demonstrated interest in publishing
HOW TO APPLY:
• All students must complete an application online.
• Students must attach a resume and cover letter. The cover letter should include area of interest (department and division). All resumes must be attached to the online application in order to be considered. Resumes that are mailed or e-mailed will not be considered.
Students must receive college credit for the internship.
Deadlines to Apply:
Summer - May
Fall - September
Spring - January